Nicola Says is a UK family lifestyle blog covering topics including family life, homes and interiors, family travel and running a business. I love to partner with brands to introduce new ideas or solutions to my readers, so if you’d like to work together on a campaign it’d be lovely to hear from you.
** I’m currently working on a toddler gift guide feature. If you’d like to find out more please email me at email@example.com **
How we can work together
Every brand campaign is different, but here are some ideas on how we could work together:
- Brand ambassadorship
- Sponsored content or features
- Product reviews
- Family travel collaborations, accommodation or attractions reviews
- Gift guides or seasonal features
- Social media promotion and Twitter chats
- Hosting giveaways
- Interviews, guest blogging and providing content for your website or social media
Often the most successful campaigns are the ones which capture readers’ imaginations, so if you have something else in mind or you want to propose a collaboration please email me!
About my blog and my audience
The majority of my blog and social media followers are females aged 25-35, based in the UK and interested in content relating to family life, homes/interiors and decluttering. My most popular content includes tips on how to declutter your home and your digital life, ideas for low-cost and no-tech activities, and product reviews including a kids bookcase and car seats.
- 6.5k combined social media following – largest on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Domain Authority of 37 (as of June 2018)
- High % of blog visitors find me through search engines and Pinterest
- Content is SEO optimised and complemented by lifestyle photography
- Growing number of feedback from readers, comments, email subscribers and new readers
Full media kit available on request.
Examples of past collaborations and features
I worked with a number of brands and PR agencies on my Christmas gift guides, full of styled photography, details on each product and a link to the brand’s website.
It was great to work with Seventh Generation on a feature and review of their new-to-the-UK green cleaning range.
We love featuring new products and launches and sharing them with my readers. Here’s a collaboration I did with McDonald’s to celebrate their Happy Readers campaign.
I’ve enjoyed working with a number of brands, including…
Babease, Big Fish Little Fish, Bravado, Crealy Adventure Park, Ladram Bay Holiday Park, Lappa Valley Steam Railway, Little Tikes, Matchstick Monkey, McDonalds, My Given Name, Nairn’s, Rockin’ Baby, Sensodyne, Seventh Generation, Silver Cross, Skip Hop, toTs by smarTrike, The Works, Tommee Tippee and many more.