Nicola Says is a UK family lifestyle blog covering topics including family life, homes and interiors, family travel and running a business. I love to partner with brands to introduce new ideas or solutions to my readers, so if you’d like to work together on a campaign it’d be lovely to hear from you.
Every brand campaign is different, but here are some ideas on how we could work together:
- Brand ambassadorship
- Sponsored content or features
- Product reviews
- Family travel collaborations, accommodation or attractions reviews
- Gift guides or seasonal features
- Social media promotion and Twitter chats
- Hosting giveaways
- Interviews, guest blogging and providing content for your website or social media
Often the most successful campaigns are the ones which capture readers’ imaginations, so if you have something else in mind or you want to propose a collaboration please email me!
I’ve recently had the pleasure of working with…
Babease, Big Fish Little Fish, Bravado, Crealy Adventure Park, Ladram Bay Holiday Park, Lappa Valley Steam Railway, Little Tikes, Matchstick Monkey, McDonalds, My Given Name, Nairn’s, Rockin’ Baby, Sensodyne, Seventh Generation, Silver Cross, Skip Hop, toTs by smarTrike, The Works, Tommee Tippee and many more…